If your the audio type and don’t want to look at our amazing faces, here’s the audio…
Nick Ramil – You’re not providing value? You don’t have a business!
What’s in this episode?
- The question we have to ask Entrepreneurs the most. (00:32)
- If you are providing or creating value for your customers you will have a business. (00:43)
- Founders often haven’t considered this question. (01:04)
- Value comes in many forms. (01:08)
- If you’re not asking this question in the early stages you’re adding a lot of risk to the potential of your business. (01:32)
Thanks for Watching!
Thanks so much for tuning into the Enter China Show this week. If you have any feedback you’d like to share we want to hear it! Leave a note in the comment section below! … Please. 🙂
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Oh and don’t forget to give it a thumbs up on YouTube.
If you liked this video chances are you’ll like the rest of our videos too. We have a YouTube channel with over 150 videos onstarting physical product businesses and living in China. Click here to visit the YouTube channel.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the Enter China Show on YouTube to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Thanks Nick for flexing that knowledge muscle!